Publishing model of Carpathian Journal of Mathematics
Once a manuscript is accepted for publication in Carpathian Journal of Mathematics, author (s) will have the option to choose how their article is published:
1) Traditional publishing model – published articles are made available to institutions and individuals who subscribe to Carpathian Journal of Mathematics or who pay to read specific articles.
2) Open Access Option – when an article is accepted for publication, the author (s) or funder (s) express their willingness to pay an Article Publication Charge (APC). After publication, the final version of the article is permanently and freely available online for anyone, anywhere to read.
Article Publication Charge
Current APC is EUR 550.
Payment of APC
The payment should be made by bank transfer for SINUS Association (by including the text “Payment of APC for Carpathian Journal of Mathematics / Author name” in the bank transfer form) to
Banca Transilvania Baia Mare
Bulevardul Unirii 5A
Baia Mare 430271, jud. Maramures
Web: https://en.bancatransilvania.ro; SWIFT code: BTRLRO22XXX
The following accounts are available:
- Currency EUR: IBAN: RO41BTRLEURCRT0639994901
- Currency USD: IBAN: RO45BTRLUSDCRT0639994901
- Currency RON: IBAN: RO91BTRLRONCRT0639994901